The Helm Center for Clinical Trials is dedicated to conducting clinical research trials in the most efficient manner and at the highest level of quality. Our experienced research staff is committed to superior patient care, the advancement of new and improved pain therapies, and developing long-term relationships with Sponsors.
Current Clinical Trials:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), also known as Reflex Sympathetic
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Low Back Pain
- Opioid Induced Constipation
- Spinal Stenosis
- Other Chronic Pain Conditions
Clinical Trials are the key to the advancement of treating chronic pain. The benefits of participating in a Clinical Trial are:
- Access to the latest approaches in pain treatments that are not yet available outside of a clinical trial.
- Being an active part of the research process that may help others in the future.